Friday, August 28, 2009

Ralk, the wave fo the future

To be honest, three years ago I would have never thought that I would be able to run again, or play sports. After I hurt my back, any sort of higher impact activity was out of the question.

Now thanks to Beachbody and a crew of great doctors, I'm running again.

Okay I'm not running well, its more like little spurts of running mixed in a long walk, but that's more than I have done in the past. Today was the second "ralk" I've been on, the longest to date (3 miles). And I can say, I love it.

Had it not been for the incredible programs that Beachbody offers, I may never have reached this point. I know I wouldn't have the endurance to try it, that's for sure. But its more than that. Beachbody has helped me increase my endurance and strengthen my body to the point where I can go for a run.

My goal is to run a charity 5K. Not sure when I will run a 5K, but I'm planning on doing it.

If you have any fitness goals, such as running a 5K, Beachbody programs can help you achieve them. Many of the coaches and members have gone on to achieve incredible goals, including running marathons.

I recommend the products to help you get control of your fitness. If you have any questions about the programs, feel free to email. Happy to help out fellow fitness freaks.

Here's to our health!

1 comment:

  1. It's wonderful that you've found something for your back. I had rods put halfway up mine about 4 years ago and finding an exercise of any kind is tough. Good luck with yours.

    ReplyDelete