Thursday, July 9, 2009

It's been hard being motivated lately.

I'll admit it.

Motivation is something that takes
well, motivation. And right now, I
just don't have any sort of motivation.

Period.

I'm having a crisis of faith, my friends.
I am having doubts that I can even be
effective as a blogger.

Yes, I'm even doubting my blogging skills.

Why have I suddenly been plagued by this
self-doubt and lack of motivation? It is
very simple.....

I lack the support system.

Yes, it's true. I lack the support system
I need to get my booty out on the dance
floor and shaking my groove thang to the
shamefully quiet background music of my
beloved P90X (did you know you can actually
turn the sound OFF on these dvds? Unheard of).

I don't have really anyone here to say get
off your bum, lazy, and do the workout. I
can't believe you still haven't worked out,
what is wrong with you?

I need a drill sargent.

Do you?

I think this is why so many of us do tend to
let go of our programs, because there really
isn't a need to.

When no one is watching, they can't see us
goof off....

So what is a girl to do?

Well, you can help me, and I can help you.

How about that?

We can keep each other honest and motivated.
We can keep each other inspired to continue.
We can keep each other from goofing off.

How does that sound?

And I know exactly how we can do it too. You
see, there is this forum on Team Beachbody that
actually *allows* you schedule work outs
together
and keep in contact with your work out buddies
to make sure that they are exercising and being
good.

PLUS

With every work out you register in real time in the
Super Gym, you get entered into that day's contest to
win great prizes and cash rewards, up to $1,000.

Could you use a $1,000? I could.

PLUS

Team Beachbody members can save 10% on all purchases at
Beachbody.

How cool is that?

So here's the link to Team Beachbody.

I hope that you will join my work out buddies, because
seriously,
I need help. I can't get motivated.

Can you please help me?

No comments:

Post a Comment