Sunday, May 10, 2009

Day Four

Well now that the migraine has subsided, I stepped up the work out a bit. Though my knees are killing me. I started adding lunges and squats, which are hard for me to do because I have beginning arthitis from playing competitive sports for so many years. Granted, I was also the idiot who believed if I wasn’t bruised and bloodied, it wasn’t a good day. But I started doing them.

I’m anxious about getting my supplements from BeachBody. I ordered the slimming set and the rejuvenating set to help with my weight loss and arthitis problems. I’m considering ordering the Shakeology too, to help with the process.

If you don’t know what Shakeology is, here’s a video to tell you about Shakeology.

If you are interested in trying Shakeology, visit my BeachBody site or contact me for more information: info@carolyn-lawrence.com

No comments:

Post a Comment