Sunday, May 10, 2009

Shakeology

I really don’t like taking vitamins. I do, but I hate taking the eight different vitamins and minerals first thing in the morning to help me feel better and be healthier. Well I found a replacement, and I love it. Its tasty and refreshing and its so filling. Shakeology is so good, and I love making it into this thick, cold smoothie. It’s almost so filling I can’t finish it.

Okay, now there is a lot of good stuff packed into this one little shake. Anti-oxidants. A great serving of daily vitamins. Loads of fiber and protein. It is after all, the healthiest meal of the day!
If you have a problem with swallowing those giant horse pills, you should try Shakeology. I promise you won’t be sorry.

In addition to the Shakeology, I’ve also started taking BeachBody supplements (yes, I’m still choking down pills, some things just wouldn’t taste right in a shake!!). I’ve added the Slimming Pack and the Joint Renewal to my diet. I have to admit, I’ve been using them for only a week, but I’ve already lost five pounds and I’ve never felt better. My knees, which I have really bad arthritis in those joints, hasn’t bothered me at all. Between the Shakeology and the additional supplements, I have had so much energy and want to get out to work out. I enjoy work outs more, because I do have energy, I don’t have pain and I’m seeing results.

I mean, come on, five pounds in basically 10 days? That’s incredible. I owe it all to BeachBody.

No comments:

Post a Comment