Sunday, May 10, 2009

Finding motivation when there's none there

I admit, I’ve been feeling less than motivated lately. Perhaps I tried to do too much the first week. I was on a roll. It was an awesome feeling. I enjoyed it. But then my body went ‘yeah I don’t think so.’ And I went into a valley of lack of energy and motivation. It happens, but we have to fight through it. I’ve been fighting through it, even if it isn’t at 100 percent, I’ve been sticking to a schedule, incorporating some bit of cardio or weight training in my day in some way.

That’s the key to it.

It also helps to have friends around to help motivate and inspire you. That’s one thing I like about BeachBody, they have plenty of forums for you to join to find people who are going through the same thing as you are. I’ve come to rely on the forums, as a means of keeping me accountable for my actions.

Maybe that’s all that I needed.

http://www.beachbodycoach.com/coachcaro

No comments:

Post a Comment